CAD/Revit Construction Detailer (Kent)
Kent based electrical contractor, Holmes Electric, is seeking a CAD/Revit Construction Detailer. We are looking for an experienced CAD/Revit detailer with strong electrical construction experience. Individuals must be enthusiastic, motivated, reliable, self-starters, with a positive attitude and represent the company in a positive and professional manner at all times. This is a fast-paced environment requiring communication and collaboration with design firms as well as field construction foreman.
- 3 – 5 Year ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION / EXPERIENCE Required.
Individuals are required to have an understanding and the ability to use the following programs:
- AutoCAD MEP, Revit MEP, Navisworks, MS Office, BlueBeam, Robotic Total Station Software, and eVolve Electrical.
- Production of design, shop, and as-built drawings.
- 3D modeling of electrical system components such as switchgear, electrical equipment, conduit, cable tray, and lighting with the understanding of how these systems will be installed in the field.
- Working knowledge and understanding of the National Electrical Code
- Working knowledge of electrical systems design and installation
- Ability to attend MEP coordination meetings and represent the company in a professional manner while working with the project team to meet the customers BIM requirements.
- Efficient management of electronic job files from other design firms
- Ability to efficiently manage design changes with short notice
- Coordination of 3D models and 2D drawings with other trades and design firms
- Create accurate and detailed field installation drawings with a bill of materials for construction
- Ability to manage and work toward multiple deadlines
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Reading and interpreting all formats of Construction Documents
- Long term employment and growth opportunities
This is a fantastic opportunity to the right person; a competitive salary, full benefits package, and the added bonus of working for a multi-generation company who feels like family. We are an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please submit your current resume and cover letter.
Return to Careers